Computer vs Computer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 >> Tech Support

Big Ivan -> Computer vs Computer (9/3/2016 1:35:36 PM)

If you have the computer play itself in either CSME or JTCS, is there a way to pause the action in any turn?

I thought in the older versions of Campaign Series, 1.03 or earlier you could hit the "P" or ESC key and the game would
pause until you re-clicked those keys to start it again. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that was the case.

I looked through the manuals but didn't see any detail about the computer playing itself.

I use this play mode (com vs com) sometimes to check scenario designs for glaring errors.

Thanks
John

berto -> RE: Computer vs Computer (9/3/2016 3:27:19 PM)

They way to do it is to toggle OFF/ON the A/I. A/I > Activate A/I. Or use the Alt+I hot key.

The catch is you can only accomplish this when units are moving. The game engine will just ignore you if you attempt this during unit firing.

Crossroads -> RE: Computer vs Computer (9/3/2016 3:28:04 PM)

At least in AI Menu you can click both sides to "manual" again I think. Not at my computer atm sorry [:)]

Crossroads -> RE: Computer vs Computer (9/3/2016 3:35:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: berto

They way to do it is to toggle OFF/ON the A/I. A/I > Activate A/I. Or use the Alt+I hot key.

The catch is you can only accomplish this when units are moving. The game engine will just ignore you if you attempt this during unit firing.

Well there we go [:)]

Big Ivan -> RE: Computer vs Computer (9/3/2016 4:10:36 PM)

Thank you gentlemen![:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI