RE: How is the AI in the game? As Allies? As Japan? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

wdolson -> RE: How is the AI in the game? As Allies? As Japan? (9/10/2016 4:29:24 AM)

I do disagree with the OP's assertions, but that doesn't make him a troll. Personal attacks such as calling him a troll is where people crossed the line, which was the crux of my point.

Bill

Gandalf -> RE: How is the AI in the game? As Allies? As Japan? (9/10/2016 5:27:07 AM)

Bill,

I respectfully disagree. I was one of the first to give him the benefit of the doubt. I provided him with several links/tips in response to his OP in this thread. (It was originally Post #4, but since then it has been deleted/changed to "duplicate post" after his follow up trashing in the other thread. That trashing "by definition" is trolling behavior and if the shoe fits... So there's no misunderstanding, I suggested closing the other thread because the thread title itself reflected poorly and incorrectly on the great people that populate this forum. I did not suggest it's locking because of any great affinity towards his feelings.

This thread here was appropriately titled and at least at first had a reasonable topic up for discussion. Lots of new gamers really become curious about the AI of games they might purchase. The problem is he's already trashed the field so to speak and this thread probably won't continue along its original topic.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI