Airbase with supplies and no fuel (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

anglonorman -> Airbase with supplies and no fuel (10/16/2016 4:24:54 PM)

Hi guys,

Playing allied side and my airbases at Imphal and Kohima have supplies but no fuel. They have roads and minor rail connected to them back to Calcutta which has lots of fuel but I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Is re-supply of fuel a weekly thing? or as I said am I just missing something logistically.

David.

Oberst_Klink -> RE: Airbase with supplies and no fuel (10/16/2016 4:32:09 PM)

David

no need for fuel at inland bases. If there would be industry, the RR or road network would transport/shift them to ports.
R E M E M B E R: Fuel is for ships, supply simulates all the needs, incl. aviation fuel for operating your planes.

Klink, Oberst

crsutton -> RE: Airbase with supplies and no fuel (10/16/2016 4:32:28 PM)

Inland bases do not need fuel. Fuel is only used for ships and heavy industry (Japan) Air units and ground units need only supply to function normally. That is why fuel does not flow. There is no demand. Good hunting.. Dang! Second best again!

Leandros -> RE: Airbase with supplies and no fuel (10/16/2016 4:32:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Daviddas

Hi guys,

Playing allied side and my airbases at Imphal and Kohima have supplies but no fuel. They have roads and minor rail connected to them back to Calcutta which has lots of fuel but I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Is re-supply of fuel a weekly thing? or as I said am I just missing something logistically.

David.

What do y need fuel for in Imphal?

Fred

BillBrown -> RE: Airbase with supplies and no fuel (10/16/2016 4:34:30 PM)

wrong place

anglonorman -> RE: Airbase with supplies and no fuel (10/16/2016 5:39:11 PM)

Thanks Guys, I will keep this in mind. Inland airbase supplies include fuel for aircraft. Got it!

geofflambert -> RE: Airbase with supplies and no fuel (10/16/2016 7:23:31 PM)

Heavy Industry at inland bases does need fuel. None of that at Imphal.

rustysi -> RE: Airbase with supplies and no fuel (10/17/2016 11:02:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: crsutton

Inland bases do not need fuel. Fuel is only used for ships and heavy industry (Japan) Air units and ground units need only supply to function normally. That is why fuel does not flow. There is no demand. Good hunting.. Dang! Second best again!

By seconds.[:D]

FYI, Allied HI would require fuel as well.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI