ARD Flotation Repair (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

101Man -> ARD Flotation Repair (10/18/2016 12:19:17 AM)

Ok, I have an ARD in Manus and a LCI with 18 points of flotation damage. I have the LCI on "Repair Ship" mode but the color is red "1" (days). After two turns no change to the flotation damage. Yes, only the LCI is on repair ship mode. I read the Ship Repair 101 Guide and it doesn't help.

Jorge_Stanbury -> RE: ARD Flotation Repair (10/18/2016 12:42:13 AM)

what is the lifting capacity of your ARD?

btd64 -> RE: ARD Flotation Repair (10/18/2016 12:50:46 AM)

Post a image....GP

dcpollay -> RE: ARD Flotation Repair (10/18/2016 1:47:58 AM)

Screenshot would be helpful. Do you have supply in the base? And is Float the only damage? If there are fires it won't repair.

101Man -> RE: ARD Flotation Repair (10/18/2016 4:48:08 AM)

I'm good now...no fires, etc...it must have took an extra day but the repair went from 18 damage to 14...wow...the manual said one point per day

Lokasenna -> RE: ARD Flotation Repair (10/18/2016 7:36:10 AM)

Smaller ships often repair very quickly.

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: ARD Flotation Repair (10/18/2016 1:48:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 101Man

Ok, I have an ARD in Manus and a LCI with 18 points of flotation damage. I have the LCI on "Repair Ship" mode but the color is red "1" (days). After two turns no change to the flotation damage. Yes, only the LCI is on repair ship mode. I read the Ship Repair 101 Guide and it doesn't help.

ARDs must be disbanded to work. They also need to be in good repair themselves.

About three beta patches ago, Michael fixed the AR/ARD repair code so the former "confusion" by the Repair Manager code, wherein it didn't always work when both types were present, was fixed. He also added a very useful text line in the aoperationreport.txt file ( I assume Japan's the same) where every day a ship is in an ARD it is reported as its own line. "USS X in ARD Y at Z at (base) A." It's a good check. If you have the Archive switch set you can go back three days in that text file and see if your LCI was even in the ARD on the days it wasn't repairing. I suspect it wasn't.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI