Commander cannot double time? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Scourge of War: Waterloo

jardail -> Commander cannot double time? (10/26/2016 12:14:55 PM)

Admitted that it's been awhile since I played this. But got the latest update this morning and since then, alot of options are now gone.

Commander cannot double time himself without double timing the entire outfit? REALLY?

The option to go into line with the cannons to the front, that option is also now gone?

Did I miss something?

Biondo -> RE: Commander cannot double time? (10/26/2016 1:47:58 PM)

I think you had activated grog toolbar mod.

jardail -> RE: Commander cannot double time? (10/26/2016 10:48:17 PM)

If that were the case (and I'm not saying it is). I would have known it wouldn't I? Also, I was playing the game not 10 minutes before I updated it, everything was functioning normally. After the update it's as I explained in the original post.

Went into the mods and checked as you suggested, it was activated, but I swear I don't remember doing that.

Thank you!!

RebBugler -> RE: Commander cannot double time? (10/26/2016 11:17:47 PM)

The Grog Toolbar clearly differentiates between officer run and brigade and up run, I've heard of no issues. Also, artillery front formations are only available with the GT, stock doesn't include them.

jardail -> RE: Commander cannot double time? (10/27/2016 1:14:55 AM)

Well when I updated, the artillery front was not available at all period. Now this was on a saved game. Could that be part of it?

RebBugler -> RE: Commander cannot double time? (10/27/2016 5:38:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Leatherneck_MT

Well when I updated, the artillery front was not available at all period. Now this was on a saved game. Could that be part of it?

Quite possibly

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI