Available on Steam? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the West

Pieter76 -> Available on Steam? (11/1/2016 7:20:26 PM)

Hi all,

I love War in the East, but have an even bigger interest in the Western Theatre. So I'wondering if and when War in the West will become available on Steam? I like to have all my games in 1 place...

If there are no plans I'm going to buy it anyway, but I was just wondering.

Regards,
Pieter

RodyMetal -> RE: Available on Steam? (11/1/2016 8:32:03 PM)

Yeah me too, I will buy it at some point even if it will not be on steam, but I would love to see it on my steam library, and also I like to review the game so other strategy gamers (my friends list) see it and get interested on it.

Joel Billings -> RE: Available on Steam? (11/1/2016 11:42:14 PM)

There is no plan to put it on Steam in the near future. I would expect it to be on Steam at some point, maybe later next year, maybe the year after that or the year after that. It took 4 1/2 years for WitE to get onto Steam after release, and it's been 2 years since WitW was released. If it ever comes out on Steam, my understanding is that Matrix releases Steam keys to all previous purchasers, so you'll get the benefit of Steam in the future. The bottom line is we get more revenue per sale on Matrix than on Steam, so we prefer to keep getting the higher per unit price as long as we can. The benefit of Steam is it reaches some new customers that we wouldn't otherwise get, so it's a balancing act.

Anguille -> RE: Available on Steam? (11/24/2016 9:27:08 AM)

Wanted to ask the same question. I would buy it here anyway but i like to have it on steam as well. Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI