RE: Game release time on Nov 17, 2016 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

RodyMetal -> RE: Game release time on Nov 17, 2016 (11/17/2016 2:20:06 PM)

No PBEM yet [&:], I think I will wait a bit...

Benedict151 -> RE: Game release time on Nov 17, 2016 (11/17/2016 2:20:13 PM)

Hello FlashXAron

We are looking into this issue now
If anyone else is about to order using a discount code could you hold off for now please so we can triple check everything
is set up correctly and if not what the issue is

I'm sorry for the frustration

Ben Wilkins

FF_1079 -> RE: Game release time on Nov 17, 2016 (11/17/2016 2:23:52 PM)

Yeah, I just posted in the beta section that the code is received in the order page, but does not change the price. I'm sure it's a simple fix.

FlashXAron_slith -> RE: Game release time on Nov 17, 2016 (11/19/2016 1:31:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Benedict151

Hello FlashXAron

We are looking into this issue now
If anyone else is about to order using a discount code could you hold off for now please so we can triple check everything
is set up correctly and if not what the issue is

I'm sorry for the frustration

Ben Wilkins

Thanks bought it now ... hhhhmmm

will there be a Steam Version also, I already lost dozen of games and never played or watched them again, until they are on Steam !
Since Steam, I sometime going through my library and looking, if the game has improved or if there are DLc , Add Ons or even new Games from that developer ...
and of course, like to collect them in one place !

So will there be a Steam Version ? and will the people, who already have bought it, get a Steam Key ?
Best would be an URL where you could put in your key and it gives you a Steam Key and expires the old one, so nobody could sell it !

Anyway best luck and success to the whole team , well done and you made it !
(Even I hope the work isn't done yet :-)

_----------------------------------
Okay so there is a difference if I log in with Matrix or Slitherine, as when I use "my Account" from Slitherine, there I see that I could get a Steam Key ! So solved
Thanks

Here where you could get Steam Key
http://www.slitherine.com/members/games.asp?GameID=645&Action=1&Filter=0

xwormwood -> RE: Game release time on Nov 17, 2016 (11/19/2016 2:05:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: FlashXAron

So will there be a Steam Version ? and will the people, who already have bought it, get a Steam Key ?

Yes, for both questions.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI