Naval Offensive Chit (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

carpenkm -> Naval Offensive Chit (11/13/2016 5:57:55 PM)

I want to use an offensive chit in a naval action, but the option is greyed out. I have an in supply HQ stacked with naval unit.

is this a known bug, have I found something new or am I just an idiot who doesn't know the rules properly?

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Naval Offensive Chit (11/13/2016 6:25:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: carpenkm

I want to use an offensive chit in a naval action, but the option is greyed out. I have an in supply HQ stacked with naval unit.

is this a known bug, have I found something new or am I just an idiot who doesn't know the rules properly?

A saved game would let us answer this question.

===

Not knowing all the rules does not make you an idiot - by that definition we would all be idiots (which I guess is a possibility).[:D]

carpenkm -> RE: Naval Offensive Chit (11/13/2016 6:57:35 PM)

here you go. want to use Nimitz in Rabaul

paulderynck -> RE: Naval Offensive Chit (11/13/2016 8:12:06 PM)

There are two options for how Naval Offensive Chits work. That may have something to do with it. I've already submitted a bug report on the playtest forum for the older option because the game would not give me a way to choose which sea zone and adjoining ports to select for the re-org of the units. It only re-orged the units with the HQ in Truk.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Naval Offensive Chit (11/21/2016 2:47:46 AM)

Not a bug. There aren't any units for Nimitz to reorganize.

See page 83 of Vol. 2 of the Players Manual.

carpenkm -> RE: Naval Offensive Chit (11/21/2016 7:48:12 PM)

I understand - I didn't have the optional naval offensive chit rule active. See I was right - I am an idiot who doesn't know the rules!
thanks - keep up the good work.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI