Multiplayer is missing! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Developer Blog

MarkusGeb -> Multiplayer is missing! (11/20/2016 6:48:21 AM)

Hello guys,

I'm very dissapointed and upset, I paid 40 $ for an unready game. The most important part for many players, the multiplayer modus is missing. As I started the game I thought that must be a bad choke.
Every Strategic Command has a multiplayer modus and only playing against humans makes the game interesting. It was nowhere described and if I had known that, I never would have bought the game.

I hope you will deliver MP soon. What are your plans and what is the timeline for multiplayer?

Greets

n0kn0k -> RE: Multiplayer is missing! (11/20/2016 6:51:56 AM)

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4180670

zakblood -> RE: Multiplayer is missing! (11/20/2016 7:02:41 AM)

it was mentioned before release on the forum and will follow in a patch asap

MarkusGeb -> RE: Multiplayer is missing! (11/20/2016 7:06:21 AM)

Didnīt know I have to study forum topics before I buy a game.

What do you understand under asap? In 2 weeks, 2 months or ???

lecrop -> RE: Multiplayer is missing! (11/20/2016 8:39:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MarkusGeb

Please, read this again [8|]

quote:

ORIGINAL: n0kn0k

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4180670

zakblood -> RE: Multiplayer is missing! (11/20/2016 8:55:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MarkusGeb

i'm sorry for this, you don't have to follow the forums before you buy, but it was decided pre release that more time and testing was needed for this part of the game to be ready and polished so was took out and will be added back as soon as it's ready, a week or 2 past the release should be plenty of time to finish testing it, sorry for the delay and not making it clearer to you, but it is mentioned on the product page as well

http://www.matrixgames.com/store/504/Strategic.Command.WWII:.War.in.Europe

on the day of release

quote:

MPORTANT! We are in the process of delivering the final release master for Strategic Command. Unfortunately, due to the volume and quality of feedback on single player we’ve not had the time to focus on the multiplayer testing that we wanted. Rather than release an untested multiplayer version we are going to launch the single player only version this week so those eagerly waiting can get their hands on it and we will add multiplayer as soon as we are happy with it. We expect to have a beta version of multiplayer releasing in the next week or two and the final version shortly after that. While we are aware this is not ideal we feel this is the best way to minimize any inconvenience. We are already working hard to solve it as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

and yes the I is missing off Important as well and that will be fixed soon as well[:(]

821Bobo -> RE: Multiplayer is missing! (11/20/2016 8:59:53 AM)

quote:

No, you don't have to study forum. Reading about the product in the Matrix store would have been enough. There is whole paragraph in red about the multiplayer.

IainMcNeil -> RE: Multiplayer is missing! (11/23/2016 10:29:05 AM)

Sorry you are unhappy. We did everything we could to make people aware of what was happening. It will be added though with development its hard to give a specific date. We expect to have a beta version out to test by next week but can't promise that will happen.

In addition to what is already mentioned the game nowhere claims to have multiplayer - it is specified as a 1 player game. Until multiplayer is added we will not market it as a multiplayer game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI