French Air Unit not removed after fall (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support

Boroda1959 -> French Air Unit not removed after fall (11/23/2016 4:28:46 PM)

After France fell and Vichy was formed one of the French air units did not disappear from the map. It was located two hexes east of Bordeaux. I waited a couple of turns to see if it was removed by the AI but no. I had to send units to destroy it. Bug? Or intended?

zakblood -> RE: French Air Unit not removed after fall (11/23/2016 4:31:08 PM)

any screen shots or saves for it?

thanks, it may help or maybe WAD, but maybe it will help the developer better understand what was or is happening.

AstroCat -> RE: French Air Unit not removed after fall (11/23/2016 4:50:48 PM)

I had this happen too.

Boroda1959 -> RE: French Air Unit not removed after fall (11/23/2016 4:57:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zakblood

thanks, it may help or maybe WAD, but maybe it will help the developer better understand what was or is happening.

Yes, I save every turn, so happy to send one if you can let me know where to send it.

n0kn0k -> RE: French Air Unit not removed after fall (11/23/2016 5:20:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Boroda1959

quote:

ORIGINAL: zakblood

Yes, I save every turn, so happy to send one if you can let me know where to send it.

support@furysoftware.com

Boroda1959 -> RE: French Air Unit not removed after fall (11/23/2016 6:40:12 PM)

Many thanks

dhucul2011 -> RE: French Air Unit not removed after fall (11/23/2016 6:56:50 PM)

There are a couple of free unit scripts for French units.

The % chance depends on whether Germany created Vichy or not.

That fighter wing decided to continue the fight.

BillRunacre -> RE: French Air Unit not removed after fall (11/24/2016 2:13:08 PM)

Hi

The air unit should only have a chance of fighting on if it's on friendly soil outside its own borders when its country surrenders, so I think this is worth sending in.

Thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI