newbe questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

Bmorgan077 -> newbe questions (12/2/2016 3:51:29 PM)

Hi all, I am new to this game series and have searched the manual and forums for answers but did not find what I was looking for.
1. how do you transport aircraft? ie. how do I get my USA planes to Great Briton?
2. can you embark a unit from an island without a port? I accidently landed an invasion corps on a 2 hex island with no port and can't get it off.
3. after force marching troops from France to the Russian front, how many turns must they sit to regain moral? + will moral be regained if a unit reinforces or upgrades?
Thanks
Bruce

n0kn0k -> RE: newbe questions (12/2/2016 4:10:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bmorgan077

Hi all, I am new to this game series and have searched the manual and forums for answers but did not find what I was looking for.
1. how do you transport aircraft? ie. how do I get my USA planes to Great Briton?
2. can you embark a unit from an island without a port? I accidently landed an invasion corps on a 2 hex island with no port and can't get it off.
3. after force marching troops from France to the Russian front, how many turns must they sit to regain moral? + will moral be regained if a unit reinforces or upgrades?
Thanks
Bruce

1. Rightclick and select operate.
2. No, unless it's a special forces unit.
3. Not sure tbh. Try it out and reload the game I'd say. And let me know. [;)]

Numdydar -> RE: newbe questions (12/2/2016 4:12:12 PM)

For #1 right click and select Operate.

My understanding is morale is gained every time the unit is not moved/attacked. It also depends on supply so there is no set time to regain 100% morale. You just need to check the units and see where they are.

Numdydar -> RE: newbe questions (12/2/2016 4:13:12 PM)

N0 beat me [:@]

n0kn0k -> RE: newbe questions (12/2/2016 4:14:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Numdydar

N0 beat me [:@]

[sm=happy0005.gif]

Bmorgan077 -> RE: newbe questions (12/2/2016 5:27:13 PM)

1. Rightclick and select operate.
2. No, unless it's a special forces unit.
3. Not sure tbh. Try it out and reload the game I'd say. And let me know.

1. ok thanks, that worked
2. dang, though my landing craft was going to sea move through hex but it offloaded and they are stuck, and because of no supply I cant even disband it. oh well lesson learned.
3. ok, if I figure it out I will report back.

Yogol -> RE: newbe questions (12/3/2016 4:36:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bmorgan077

My rule of thumb is to wait two turns, if they are attached to a HQ (and every troop should always be attached to a HQ).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI