Is it just me? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

NateD -> Is it just me? (5/14/2001 1:05:00 AM)

First off I am not a computer whiz. What I know is from experience and fixing things when they break. My question is this: When I click on the link for any of the downloads from the Matrix site nothing happens. If I try to open in another window, I get a blank screen and it says "done". I downloaded the cuteFTP thingy and when I try to connect to the download site I get a "trying to connect, failed to connect" message. Ultimately, I will get 5.01 because I ordered the MC, but dangit yall are killin me talking about it on the forums. Any suggestions or is patience really gonna be a virtue here? Thanks guys, :D [ May 13, 2001: Message edited by: NateD ] [ May 13, 2001: Message edited by: NateD ]

Voriax -> (5/14/2001 2:55:00 AM)

Have you tried the edome site? Matrix's own site tends to be overloaded now and then thus giving those failed to connect messages. Just a while ago they both seemed to work though, so perhaps there is something wrong with your ftp settings? Voriax

NateD -> (5/14/2001 1:11:00 PM)

Thanks for responding Voriax but I cannot get anything form edome either. :(

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI