How do I ADD new units to OoB?? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

TotenkopfZZ -> How do I ADD new units to OoB?? (5/14/2001 1:07:00 AM)

Howdy all! I am wondering how do I actually create and add a totally new unit to an Oob? I modified the SP-Flak Pz Sdkfz 6/2 to have an 88mm flak gun, and switched the lbm to 7023 and pic to 105 (to see what this looks like, check out the Czech unit PJ SFi Diana) It works great but I do not want to lose the original unit I modified which is the Sdkfz 6/2 with the 37 mm flak. Is modifying an existing unit the only way to make it show up in the unit selection list? I want to just add the new unit as another option. Thanks

Voriax -> (5/14/2001 2:32:00 AM)

Hello If you want to create new units to the German OOB, then you are out of luck, as there is no free slots. Had there been one you could have copy&pasted the 37mm Flak into an empty slot, modify it to your hearts content and it would have been available as a new unit. Provided there is a proper formation..but in this case there would have been SP-flak formation already. Of course you could create it among the other German 'specials' in the Czech oob...but then it would not be visible during normal purchase but instead you'd have to change the nation during the buy. Voriax

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI