Problem with Lua functions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

Bandura1 -> Problem with Lua functions (12/11/2016 7:59:38 AM)

First sorry for my bad english. There are several functions that do not seem to work. For examnple:

ScenEdit_AddWeaponToUnitMagazine
ScenEdit_AddReloadsToUnit

which is the reason?

Thank you

kevinkins -> RE: Problem with Lua functions (12/11/2016 12:37:34 PM)

Interested in seeing the full code and the context of the function calls. So if you could post a scenario file that would be great. Others with more experiance will help out shortly.

Thanks

Kevin

Bandura1 -> RE: Problem with Lua functions (12/11/2016 4:07:11 PM)

I am creating a scenario about the Sidi Ifni war in 1957. In that war the Spanish forces fought against the liberation army. I needed to simulate ground fighting a little better. I've simulated companies by adding more weapons and fortified outposts. In reality many of these posts were besieged. Supplies arrived from the air. I want to simulate this. When a cargo plane flies one of these positions an event is activated. This event delivers ammunition or weapons to that position. To do this, I need the ScenEdit_AddWeaponToUnitMagazine and ScenEdit_AddReloadsToUnit functions to work. However I have not got it and I thought they may not be active right now. These functions I have found looking at documentation on LUA and CMANO. To make the call I use what I found in the documentation:

quote:

ScenEdit_AddWeaponToUnitMagazine({name='Ammo', w_dbid=773, number=1, w_max=10})

mikmykWS -> RE: Problem with Lua functions (12/11/2016 4:21:14 PM)

Hi

These will be released in a future update. Thanks!

Mike

Bandura1 -> RE: Problem with Lua functions (12/11/2016 4:46:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mikmyk

Hi

These will be released in a future update. Thanks!

Mike

Ok [;)] ThanksĄ

mikmykWS -> RE: Problem with Lua functions (12/11/2016 5:20:26 PM)

Sorry btw! Its rare that programmers are actually ahead in documenting and this is definitely a sign we've got a good one on this.

Mike

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI