HQ on Russian Front line early game turns (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

HardLuckYetAgain -> HQ on Russian Front line early game turns (12/11/2016 7:01:06 PM)

Nada

NightPhoenix -> RE: HQ on Russian Front line early game turns (12/11/2016 11:47:29 PM)

I think you are referring to our game yes? all i can say for now is that i at least did not put them there. XD But i guess it makes sense because if i'm not mistaken they have come from those early pockets. With the likelihood of the generals being killed and all if i were to relocate them manually. I posted here because i have another problem in that particular game which i need an answer from first before i continue with my turn. ;) Sorry in advance for the delay. =P

HardLuckYetAgain -> RE: HQ on Russian Front line early game turns (12/11/2016 11:59:54 PM)

Nada

HardLuckYetAgain -> RE: HQ on Russian Front line early game turns (12/12/2016 12:05:03 AM)

Nada

NightPhoenix -> RE: HQ on Russian Front line early game turns (12/12/2016 12:10:33 AM)

I must say i didn't notice the 1.09.01 version but i did notice those low air kills. Eh seems like we have a bit of a mess up our hands. With some trouble on both sides it seems. We can either wait it out, and start a new match later or something. Now that you say it, it seems to me clear that the air-kills is a bug, as i can't really imagine this as a tweak of about +75% lower air-kills on the first turn. Either way your call. ;)

HardLuckYetAgain -> RE: HQ on Russian Front line early game turns (12/12/2016 12:42:03 AM)

Nada

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI