newbe questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

Bmorgan077 -> newbe questions (12/21/2016 5:19:50 PM)

After looking at some AARs, I see on the bottom panel a number of icons on the left side of
the left/ right arrows, I don't see any of these, what am I missing?

Thanks

Bmorgan077 -> RE: newbe questions (12/21/2016 8:20:04 PM)

Ok, upon further research I found that this is the unit action menu, and the manual said this will appear if its active.
I found no way to activate it. how do I do this?
also I only get the hex number in the lower left info box, how do I set this to get the weather info also?

Goodmongo -> RE: newbe questions (12/21/2016 9:10:11 PM)

Change your screen resolution.

Wolfe1759 -> RE: newbe questions (12/21/2016 9:32:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bmorgan077

After looking at some AARs, I see on the bottom panel a number of icons on the left side of
the left/ right arrows, I don't see any of these, what am I missing?

Thanks

I believe this had to be dropped for the initial release (no idea why) but will be included in the upcoming patch.

Bmorgan077 -> RE: newbe questions (12/21/2016 9:34:00 PM)

thanks Goodmongo. I do not see an option to change the resolution in game, if you mean on my desktop what res do you recommend?
Not sure this is the answer though, I can see the unit action bar (to the left of the next unit arrows) but it never has any icons in it.
as for the hex box, in the screen shots I have seen, the weather info is above the hex num. and I see the hex number.

Bmorgan077 -> RE: newbe questions (12/21/2016 9:42:44 PM)

And another thing that seems different, in the manual pg 16, 3.5.3 it shows a dropdown menu with , hotkeys, user manual, strag guide and victory cond. I don't get this, the box under the next turn has 4 items with no sub menus. I have options, vic conditions, save and quit.

Wolfe1759 -> RE: newbe questions (12/21/2016 10:21:12 PM)

Again I believe this will be added with the patch.

BillRunacre -> RE: newbe questions (12/22/2016 5:22:24 PM)

Wolfe is right, there are a couple of interface items still to come. The Manual was written for them being in place so that it will be up to date when they come.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI