Downloading SPWAW??? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Miles -> Downloading SPWAW??? (5/14/2001 10:26:00 PM)

Where on this site can I down load the complete game. And is it an upgrade to my existing SP1 game?

lnp4668 -> (5/14/2001 10:56:00 PM)

SPWAW is a stand alone game that is built on the SP3 engine. It is more detail (and supposedly more realistic) simulation of WW2 tank warfare than SP1. Go to this link to download the full version. Hope you have a fast modem. web page

Gallo Rojo -> (5/15/2001 4:42:00 AM)

...And in case that you don’t have a fast modem you can order a Mega Campaign CD that comes with a free copy of SPWaW 5.1 version (the latest one). That’s only for $25+shiping. Mega Campaign is about Africa Korps 1941, an it’s more than 100 battles. I have been playing all SP versions (since SP I to SP III) and SPWaW is the best I ever saw. Believe me, you won’t be disappointed about this great game. If you liked SP I you will love SPWaW. To download the game clik on “news” and then on “downloads”. There you can get some more info about Mega Campaign If link doesn’t works go here: http://www.matrixgames.com/products.asp

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI