Tiger-teams bugged out (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Tech Support

szmike -> Tiger-teams bugged out (1/9/2017 6:24:29 PM)

Steam last patch, reproducible, save included in post.
Screenshot is here

Click end turn, go live on mission, tiger-teams pop up, but they're bugged, no tiger-team option can't be taken, because you have no funds.

Nacho84 -> RE: Tiger-teams bugged out (1/9/2017 7:10:28 PM)

Hello szmike,

Sorry for this issue you've ran into. I've tried the savefile attached to your message (I've renamed it to SaveSlot0.xml), tried ending the turn but the Tiger Teams didn't show up. Just to confirm:

1) The season is 1958.2.
2) The first mission is season 2 from the "Explorer I - Extended Mission". It ends successfully and grants 100 prestige points.
3) The second mission is the "X-15 Flight Test". This one also ends successfully.

Notice that I ran both missions from Mission Control and the Tiger Teams didn't show up at all. Am I using the right savefile?

Cheers,

szmike -> RE: Tiger-teams bugged out (1/9/2017 8:15:11 PM)

Save file is the one, but I don't know how mission failures are generated, you probably know it much better, so maybe you could generate failure while using this save file. Or maybe just check savefile for possible red flags?
I can't help you, unless I can upload generated seed too, if there's one that is. I suspect it is somewhere on my system, because reloading generates the same failure each time.

Nacho84 -> RE: Tiger-teams bugged out (1/9/2017 9:02:24 PM)

The seed for the pseudo-random number generator is stored inside the save file itself. We should definitely be getting the same results if we use the same file as a starting point (that's how we fixed most of the issues reported by the players during the Early Access Program). I'm sending you a PM so that we can continue the discussion.

Cheers,

szmike -> RE: Tiger-teams bugged out (1/10/2017 4:39:19 AM)

I found it.
I closed the rocket program used for launch, when satellite was already in space to spare some cash. Apparently this bugs tiger-teams.

Nacho84 -> RE: Tiger-teams bugged out (1/10/2017 5:49:28 AM)

Ah, yes :) That fix for that case is done already and will be shipped in the next update (you can find the changelog here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3466740).

If you want to, I'll gladly send you a hotfix.

Cheers,

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI