Can't rebase neutrality-induced overrun aircraft (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Mitotyn -> Can't rebase neutrality-induced overrun aircraft (1/9/2017 9:48:35 PM)

Italy is completely conquered during conquest phase and Ethiopia turns neutral causing allied units there to move to the closest possible hex.
The land units work fine but a french air unit in hex 106, 71 will not land in the adjacent hex 105, 70 that is prompted by the game.
I am only allowed to place the unit back in 106, 71 thus causing a game-ending loop [:(]

The likewise adjacent hex 105, 71 aka Djibouti will not work either...

Savegame from Conquest phase.

Mitotyn

Mitotyn -> RE: Can't rebase neutrality-induced overrun aircraft (1/27/2017 1:52:52 PM)

Bump! Will this be fixed in next update and/or could some debuggable reader do some magic to my savegame? [:)]

Mitotyn

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mitotyn

Italy is completely conquered during conquest phase and Ethiopia turns neutral causing allied units there to move to the closest possible hex.
The land units work fine but a french air unit in hex 106, 71 will not land in the adjacent hex 105, 70 that is prompted by the game.
I am only allowed to place the unit back in 106, 71 thus causing a game-ending loop [:(]

The likewise adjacent hex 105, 71 aka Djibouti will not work either...

Savegame from Conquest phase.

Mitotyn

Courtenay -> RE: Can't rebase neutrality-induced overrun aircraft (1/27/2017 3:23:31 PM)

I believe this has been fixed in the most recent public beta, which was just released.

Mitotyn -> RE: Can't rebase neutrality-induced overrun aircraft (1/27/2017 4:32:45 PM)

Missed that, downloading now, thank you [&o]

Mitotyn

quote:

ORIGINAL: Courtenay

I believe this has been fixed in the most recent public beta, which was just released.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI