Mothballing Soviet factories (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

colberki -> Mothballing Soviet factories (1/13/2017 2:17:32 PM)

I am low on Heavy Industry having been overrun in Barbarossa. So to optimise my Soviet production, I want to temporarily shut down some less essential aircraft and vehicle factories. How can I do this?

morvael -> RE: Mothballing Soviet factories (1/13/2017 2:27:02 PM)

I think you can only reduce global output of all factories on the production screen.
Alternatively you can "evacuate" factories forward, so the Germans will capture and destroy them. This is permanent mothballing, some peole used it to get rid of U-2VS, when groups liked to switch to them (no longer the case).

Stelteck -> RE: Mothballing Soviet factories (1/13/2017 3:08:19 PM)

I tried to reduce global output of armement factory, the price was 150pp so i changed my mind. [:(]

morvael -> RE: Mothballing Soviet factories (1/13/2017 3:45:03 PM)

Do it in small steps over time. Economy is not something that can be ordered at will with immediate effect. But you will need those armaments.

timmyab -> RE: Mothballing Soviet factories (1/13/2017 3:48:11 PM)

If you want to just halt production temporaraly you can move the factory to a new site. Move the whole factory at once to slow down production for a while or move one unit to shut it down completely for a longer period.

Denniss -> RE: Mothballing Soviet factories (1/13/2017 3:48:13 PM)

Never reduce armaments or vehicle (truck) facs - you'll need them sooner or later.
One could move around ("evacuate" to new location) just a single point of U-2VS factories which then becomes higly damaged and will not produce for lots of turns although it doesn't save a lot of supply points. This moving around may also be done with other facs but be careful or you'll lose a lot of valuable fighting material.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI