New Scenario For Testing: The Fiery October- Operation Scabbards ROUGH (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

MichaelJCuozzo -> New Scenario For Testing: The Fiery October- Operation Scabbards ROUGH (1/14/2017 4:42:33 PM)

This is the first draft of the second The Fiery October series of scenarios. TFO: Operation Scabbards takes place on 28 October, 1962. The Cuban Missile Crisis is about to turn into a full-blown hot war. While the previous scenario looked at the reprisal strikes launched by the US in response to the downing of the U-2 on 27 Oct, this scenario covers the air campaign that comes next. Destruction of the IRBMs and MRBMs is the first priority. After that will be the degrading of air defenses, airbases and other select targets in Cuba. Contingency plans divided the air campaign into three distinct phases. This is covered in the briefing and some in game messaging. The scenario is not complete, however. I'm keeping it primarily limited to the missions flown in Phases 1 and 2. After I get some feedback I will make revisions there and add the remainder to the next revision.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI