Selecting different Units in a hex, a la WitW (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

skrielow -> Selecting different Units in a hex, a la WitW (1/15/2017 3:07:44 AM)

I just recently got WitE though I've been playing WitW for a couple of years or so now. One of the things I noticed right away is the lack of ability to jump through the different units in a hex by continuously clicking on the units in the stack, like in War in the West. Am I missing something here, perhaps a hotkey that will do something similar?

(For those not familiar with WitW, clicking on a stack will select all units in the stack first. Then subsequent clicks will select each unit in the stack, one by one, and put that unit on the top of the stack and display the numbers for that unit. After each unit is selected once, the entire stack is selected again.)

This feature sure makes a difference in the speed at which I can play a turn (especially when organizing divided units) and to survey my army visually on the map. Sure I can look in the bar to the right, but I REALLY dig the way WitW does it.

Thanks!
Stewart

morvael -> RE: Selecting different Units in a hex, a la WitW (1/15/2017 2:33:42 PM)

Unfortunately that's a feature not present in WitE1.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI