UNITS LOOKING LIKE HALFTRACKS IN VER. 5.01 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Paulus Pak -> UNITS LOOKING LIKE HALFTRACKS IN VER. 5.01 (5/15/2001 6:16:00 PM)

I've spotted units looking like halftracks in first mission of Long, Long Way to Victory compaign. First unit is a French Fuel Dump, second is an AT-Gun, 25 mm Mle or something like this. Another strangely looking unit in this scenario is german Do-217 looking just like old italian plane. All "halftracks units" are similar to those german paratroopers from older version.

pops -> (5/15/2001 7:45:00 PM)

I have also noticed that when I deploy British commandoes there is always a unit called an M3 Halftrack that is actually infantry but with a huge vehicle like movemant radius....

David F. Wall -> (5/15/2001 8:39:00 PM)

This is almost certainly some kind of mismatch between the OOBs and the saved scenario data. DFW

Warrior -> (5/15/2001 9:33:00 PM)

I agree with David. Restart the campaign or scenario and see if you get the same results.

pops -> (5/15/2001 9:46:00 PM)

I am playing the British Gold campaign and have the same problem in every scenario that I use commandoes...

Paul Vebber -> (5/15/2001 10:14:00 PM)

The premade campaigns were made using the old OOBs - a concerted effort to upgrade them to the new OOBs was made but a few leakers obvioulsy got through...Which scenario?

Paulus Pak -> (5/15/2001 10:25:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by Paul Vebber: The premade campaigns were made using the old OOBs - a concerted effort to upgrade them to the new OOBs was made but a few leakers obvioulsy got through...Which scenario?
It's about Madness in Morocco scenario, first one in the Long, Long way to victory compaign. There is a mismatch with : french 25 mm Mle AT gun, french fuel dump and french armored car Laffly MD50. I checked another scenario and there were no mismatches, so I think the rest is OK

lnp4668 -> (5/15/2001 10:44:00 PM)

I finished the 13th battles of the Long campaign today, and yes, the only oob bugs was in the first scenario. The rest of the campaign is great so far. I hope to get all my ranger to elite status by the end of the war :)

TotenkopfZZ -> (5/16/2001 1:06:00 AM)

I noticed that when watching the VCR from the last players turn in a PBEM game that every vehicle that gets killed gets replaced with a halftrack until the replay is done and the turn starts. Minor thing but one that was confusing when I first saw it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI