RANDOM PATHS FOR NAVAL OR A/C TO reference points IN EDITOR (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

BillSirKill -> RANDOM PATHS FOR NAVAL OR A/C TO reference points IN EDITOR (1/22/2017 3:52:34 AM)

Hi All,
Here's the basics to the question: (In the editor)
1. Start of game teleport of a unit (naval or aircraft) to a zone (defined area).
2. Set random path to either reference point or a defined area from that teleported .

I want to launch a naval unit from point A (which is the teleport on start of game).
This Naval unit is to bombard a land unit.
I want a random path to the launch area.

How do I set up a random path once the unit is teleported to a defined area?

Thanks for the help
Bill

Gunner98 -> RE: RANDOM PATHS FOR NAVAL OR A/C TO reference points IN EDITOR (1/22/2017 10:39:34 AM)

If you assign it to a mission (the bombardment area) and the path editor will pick a path. It will be direct but to random spot within the destination area.

B

BillSirKill -> RE: RANDOM PATHS FOR NAVAL OR A/C TO reference points IN EDITOR (1/22/2017 7:28:14 PM)

Gunner - Thanks...

michaelm75au -> RE: RANDOM PATHS FOR NAVAL OR A/C TO reference points IN EDITOR (1/23/2017 8:18:56 AM)

You can also build a course as a Lua table and add it to the unit .

unit.course = { {LONGITUDE='...', LATITUDE='...'}, {LONGITUDE='...', LATITUDE='...'}, ... }

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI