Beginner looking for opponent  (Closed) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted

GeneralfeldmarschallWalterModel -> Beginner looking for opponent  (Closed) (1/22/2017 11:22:54 AM)

Currently playing my first HvH game as Russia here http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4210686

Looking to start my first HvH game as Germany vs a new player to The Bitter End.

My suggestion for rules as per Dinglir suggestions in his LFO thread.

No Para drops
No bombing of HQ's unless stacked with a ground unit
No naval invasions before November 1941, none outside the 1939 Soviet borders before January 1943
In addition if Sevastopol is either isolated, or in German hands, none west of the Crimea,
which reflects the scope for air/naval interdiction not really reflected in the game.
30 day rule = no turns in 30 days by one player the other wins by default.
New Patches will be used as soon as possible.

Additional Auto VC:
If the Axis player holds
Leningrad, Moscow, Voronezh and Rostov concurrently at any time in 1941 he wins
an Auto Victory.

Mild Blizzard Rules
Random Weather
No russian bonuses

Tollwut -> RE: Beginner looking for opponent   (1/22/2017 4:26:04 PM)

Hi Model.

I'd be willing to give the Soviets a shot. But please bare in mind I've literally never played them before.
So far I've only played the Germans (I'm currently in my first HvH game).

So you could say we're in remarkably similar positions. If you want to give this a go please let me know.

GeneralfeldmarschallWalterModel -> RE: Beginner looking for opponent   (1/26/2017 7:45:16 PM)

Still looking

Juliuspluvius -> RE: Beginner looking for opponent  (OPEN) (1/28/2017 7:24:34 AM)

Ok, i will play with you. I have never played any time with the Red Army even the IA. With this may be too fun for you and me.

jtravesi@hotmail.com

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI