Missing buttons in naval combat (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Palle -> Missing buttons in naval combat (1/28/2017 7:38:26 PM)

No way to choose OK in naval combat. I have reinstalled twice, still no luck.

[image]local://upfiles/34000/F9AE305B2ED947A9AB797E386D701484.jpg[/image]

Centuur -> RE: Missing buttons in naval combat (1/28/2017 8:07:02 PM)

The buttons are concealed and located under the question. If your screen is big enough, you should be able to drag the form up (by holding a left clicked mouse on the top of the screen) and than extend the form on the bottom to make the buttons visible.

If you can't do so, than this screen isn't high enough to play the game with...

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Missing buttons in naval combat (1/28/2017 9:29:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Centuur

The buttons are concealed and located under the question. If your screen is big enough, you should be able to drag the form up (by holding a left clicked mouse on the top of the screen) and than extend the form on the bottom to make the buttons visible.

If you can't do so, than this screen isn't high enough to play the game with...

Yes.

Your monitor has to be at least 1024 pixels wide by 768 pixels high.

Palle -> RE: Missing buttons in naval combat (1/29/2017 6:44:50 AM)

I thought it was something along those lines. Damn, that means no laptop play :-(

davidachamberlain -> RE: Missing buttons in naval combat (1/29/2017 4:17:55 PM)

Check your Windows screen settings. You may be able to adjust the resolution. Any machine sold in the last 5 years should have enough resolution.

Dave

paulderynck -> RE: Missing buttons in naval combat (1/29/2017 7:04:40 PM)

I have on old Toshiba laptop that allows me to set the resolution larger than the screen and moves the "viewing area" when my mouse hits the edge of the physical screen. So you may be able to do the same.

You can also find software that allows you to similarly "window" into larger screens. Or you could put the game on a desktop and use Teamviewer (or an equivalent) to access it from your laptop.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI