How to setup aicraft speed/altitude in missions? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

spec111 -> How to setup aicraft speed/altitude in missions? (2/1/2017 10:14:42 PM)

???

butch4343 -> RE: How to setup aicraft speed/altitude in missions? (2/3/2017 8:21:39 AM)

Hello,

It is my understanding that you can only set this in certain missions at present.

If you are looking to set a patrol then you can specify both height and speed during transit, on station and attack phases.

If you mean that your looking to set the height/speed of aircraft during land attack missions, I dont think there is a way to do this at present.

I know for certain that when designing scenarios, theres no way to specify height speed on land or sea attack missions flown by the AI.

I believe the developers are working on an update of the mission planner, that should address this.

Hope this helps

Mark

butch4343 -> RE: How to setup aicraft speed/altitude in missions? (2/3/2017 8:27:46 AM)

BTW

The workaround I use when designing scenarios is this:

Say I want a flight of Tornados to attack a runway on an airfield at 250ft AGL

*Instead of creating a land strike mission, create a land patrol around the airfield.

*Set the station transit and attack heights to 250ft with the terrain following enabled.

*Use the WRA tab in doctrine screen to then select the weapon you wish to in this case 1000lb bombs, set WRA so that 1000lb bombs are only used against runway targets, select DO NOT use this weapon for every other target.

And Voila

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI