One thing I would like to see that's different (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> The War Room

sabo10 -> One thing I would like to see that's different (2/4/2017 11:11:52 PM)

My current game I am playing as the Germans, the date is 12/7/41 I have captured Leningrad, Stalino, Moscow, and Stalingrad.
I am at the gates of Rostov. I have 1.4 Million Germans and about 900K Soviets. There should be some sort of switch that allows
the soviets to sue for peace. Obviously they are going to lose. If they sue for peace the germans don't have to take the deal. But
I'm going crazy knowing I got the game beat but I have to keep playing to the end.

lancer -> RE: One thing I would like to see that's different (2/5/2017 4:07:53 AM)

Hi Sabo,

There's an instant win available once you complete the trifecta with Rostov, or take Gorki (past Moscow).

I doubt that Stalin would have ever sued for peace as it would have likely had him shot by his own side. Nor would Hitler, with his foot firmly on the throat of the bear, have any incentive to ease up. With the atrocities and entrenched attitudes of both sides, Barbarossa was always destined to be a winner-take-all cage fight to the death.

Cheers,
Cameron

sabo10 -> RE: One thing I would like to see that's different (2/13/2017 4:58:33 AM)

Hi Lancer, Got it, I just finished one that ended in Oct. before the mud got too bad.
It's time to raise my difficulty level I think.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI