Status on Multiplayer update/Add-on? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

ETF -> Status on Multiplayer update/Add-on? (2/11/2017 8:15:25 PM)

Status on Multiplayer update/Add-on? Sorry, have been away for a while. MP would be amazing. I know it has been on the list for some time. Any chance of a paid for add-on?
Thanks, guys.....

Dimitris -> RE: Status on Multiplayer update/Add-on? (2/11/2017 8:34:56 PM)

It's being actively worked on. You will like it!

Peter66 -> RE: Status on Multiplayer update/Add-on? (2/11/2017 9:37:39 PM)

This is fantastic news. Really didn't think it was possible.

Cik -> RE: Status on Multiplayer update/Add-on? (2/11/2017 9:50:59 PM)

oh dear, i'll have to drag a bunch of friends in then.

unofficial DEFCON remake incoming. might be cool.

ETF -> RE: Status on Multiplayer update/Add-on? (2/19/2017 7:13:53 PM)

This will certainly add numerous players to the platform. I know our little wargaming group love the program but with no "real" WEGO or variable speed MP options, they just haven't bought into the franchise.

Any details? How many players? Command structure options? Oh, boy so many questions :)

kevinkins -> RE: Status on Multiplayer update/Add-on? (2/19/2017 9:21:06 PM)

I wonder if multiplayer for commercial just might be a result of Pro development benefiting everyone in the end. Given the joint nature of
today's military and the goals of those purchasing Pro, multiplayer is probably an important feature. This might be a great dividend for commercial players coming out of Pro.

Kevin

ETF -> RE: Status on Multiplayer update/Add-on? (2/20/2017 7:37:22 PM)

Ya, thank goodness for the commercial side of things :)

ETF -> RE: Status on Multiplayer update/Add-on? (3/25/2017 3:22:09 PM)

Would you guys think the MP add-on would be for Summer? Any speculation fellow forum buddies :)

ColonelMolerat -> RE: Status on Multiplayer update/Add-on? (3/27/2017 7:01:10 PM)

Looking forward to this! I've been meaning to try out Joint Command, but every time I'm about to, a single-player scenario catches my eye... By the time I've won 'You Brexit', maybe official multiplayer will be out! (That gives you a couple of years...)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI