Help me...need vid998.smk or whatever its called, none of the download links work!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

jenth -> Help me...need vid998.smk or whatever its called, none of the download links work!!! (5/17/2001 6:26:00 AM)

I tried all the links and I could not get it anywhere....none of them worked...please someone show me a link that works... :(

SteeliiiBart -> (5/17/2001 7:04:00 AM)

Can send u the file via icq (nickname=steeliiibart),limewire, drop chute or morheus. It's about 62MB so will take long time to send. U need icq in all cases to make an apointment with me. icq LimeWire Drop Chute Morpheus

Stukadawg -> (5/17/2001 10:58:00 AM)

Hi Captain, If hotmail can handle it I can e-mail it to you from AOL (don't worry, I have a cable connection so it shouldn't take long to upload). I sent a friend the 75Meg Age of Kings demo wothout a hitch but she was on AOL too. I don't know thw limits for hotmail but if you want to give it a try, respond here or e-mail me at MW21121050@AOL.com I'm going to be awake until around 4AM (its midnight roughly at the moment) so I'll check back here every so often. There's a ton of helpful people in this forum (that's why my copy works) so even if you don't take me up on the e-mail, someone else will undoubtedly help you. Best Wishes, Le Hound de Stukaville (screw Sherlock Holmes)

Zius -> (5/19/2001 11:14:00 PM)

I have the same problem, and I guess I'm not the only one. Perhaps Matrix should fix it's download section.

GeneralOberst Teufel -> (5/20/2001 3:03:00 AM)

Cap'n Ski I have the full Downloads 5.0 & 5.1 & 5.0 to 5.1 all Patches & PBEM DL's (Love the T1's & T3's at Work) if you want a copy drop me a E-Mail I will send one out to you in the mail Just re-imburse me the cost of the CD and the postage around $2.00 in the Lower 48 I did this before for a couple people only got burned on a fella from England.. I do suggest Ordering the Mega Campaign 25.00 (I did) is not bad to support the Matrix team. Jim Dunn ~AKA~ GeneralOberst Teufel ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI