An appeal to Matrix (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Fallschirmjager -> An appeal to Matrix (5/2/2003 10:27:53 PM)

Can you guys develop a few crappy games that I dont want so I actually have some money? :D

Keep up the good work

Paul Vebber -> (5/2/2003 11:34:50 PM)

Sorry, more bad news. We will have some actual release announcements soon! :cool:

tarendelcymir -> (5/3/2003 12:40:01 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Paul Vebber
[B]Sorry, more bad news. We will have some actual release announcements soon! :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, like ToS:WS! Yay! Heh heh. :D

Fallschirmjager -> (5/3/2003 1:00:57 AM)

Double wammy of warring suns and Korsun Pocket...there goes my birthday

oh well

Pawlock -> (5/3/2003 1:07:52 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fallschirmjager
[B]Double wammy of warring suns and Korsun Pocket...there goes my birthday

oh well [/B][/QUOTE]

I have the attentian span of a gnat, so in essence Im bored of all my other games and waiting feverishly for the next, which hopefully will be KP.

U2 -> (5/3/2003 1:08:22 AM)

that's 80 bucks from a poor student like me in June....Matrix is super evil and anti student!;) :D

tarendelcymir -> (5/3/2003 1:40:27 AM)

Sure, but if they weren't releasing cool games to buy, what would you spend your money on? Food? Clothes? Who needs that stuff? :D

brent_2 -> (5/3/2003 3:00:56 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tarendelcymir
[B]Sure, but if they weren't releasing cool games to buy, what would you spend your money on? Food? Clothes? Who needs that stuff? :D [/B][/QUOTE]

skinny and naked like a demented scrooge with fists full of sweaty crumpled dollar bills I sit here in front of my computer waiting for announcements :eek:

tarendelcymir -> (5/3/2003 4:03:15 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by brent_2
[B]skinny and naked like a demented scrooge with fists full of sweaty crumpled dollar bills I sit here in front of my computer waiting for announcements :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFL! Exactly.

U2 -> (5/3/2003 4:20:08 AM)

Well I'm sure I'll be able to afford two games AND have clothes on me at the same time:D

tarendelcymir -> (5/3/2003 4:29:34 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by U2
[B]Well I'm sure I'll be able to afford two games AND have clothes on me at the same time:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh, me too, but the image is still great. :)

Fallschirmjager -> (5/3/2003 7:37:19 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by U2
[B]that's 80 bucks from a poor student like me in June....Matrix is super evil and anti student!;) :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Im in the same boat as you...matrix will lead to me starving to death...my blood is on there hands

tarendelcymir -> (5/3/2003 12:49:55 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fallschirmjager
[B]Im in the same boat as you...matrix will lead to me starving to death...my blood is on there hands [/B][/QUOTE]

True, but at least their games are in YOUR hands. :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI