World War 1 version of this game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

tog34 -> World War 1 version of this game (3/10/2017 3:22:20 AM)

As the title says, I'd be really happy to see a version of this game but in a ww1 setting. I think it'd be really cool and fun to play, fits well with the gameplay style.

sad ham -> RE: World War 1 version of this game (3/10/2017 10:40:59 AM)

Try to propose it in the Scenario Design and Modding section of this forum. By the way, in this moment, the best team is busy to design the napoleonic version.

The Land -> RE: World War 1 version of this game (3/10/2017 2:39:22 PM)

It would be an interesting mod to set up and the only difficult bit would be the AI. Are there any plans for an official WW1 expansion, though? I thought I heard about some. If there are then there's no point making a mod for it....

Iņaki Harrizabalagatar -> RE: World War 1 version of this game (3/10/2017 2:59:27 PM)

In the research pannel there are some slots vacant for WW1 tech, like Trench tech and shell production, so my guess is that a WW1 expansion will be coming not too late

The Land -> RE: World War 1 version of this game (3/11/2017 8:41:07 AM)

yes, I remember seeing that - hmmm - Hubert or Bill, care to comment on what your official intentions are? :)

Matto -> RE: World War 1 version of this game (3/11/2017 9:13:53 AM)

I would like to see old SC WWI + Breakthrough (+1870 Campaign and Balkan Wars etc.) in this engine ! [8D]

bo -> RE: World War 1 version of this game (3/11/2017 5:13:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tog34

As the title says, I'd be really happy to see a version of this game but in a ww1 setting. I think it'd be really cool and fun to play, fits well with the gameplay style.

Hope not [;)]

Bo

bo -> RE: World War 1 version of this game (3/11/2017 5:20:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Matto

I would like to see old SC WWI + Breakthrough (+1870 Campaign and Balkan Wars etc.) in this engine ! [8D]

Isn't there enough of those type of games in the Matrix concubine without pushing it here[&:] Maybe I am wrong but this is Hubert and SC2. Expand SC2 to the Pacific theater or just maybe a good Civil war game, a war that I am familiar with, not some Balkan war that I do not think US players would be interested in, but then again what do I know [:(]

Bo

EisenHammer -> RE: World War 1 version of this game (3/12/2017 12:48:24 PM)

SC WW1 will be awesome.

Tanaka -> RE: World War 1 version of this game (3/13/2017 8:41:01 PM)

quote:

Have you tried Commander: The Great War? It is kind of similar.

xwormwood -> RE: World War 1 version of this game (3/13/2017 8:46:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tanaka

quote:

Have you tried Commander: The Great War? It is kind of similar.

I've played CTGW on my iPad, and for my taste it plays in a different league. At least one league below the older SC WW1, maybe even up to two. SC WW1 is much better.

Iņaki Harrizabalagatar -> RE: World War 1 version of this game (3/13/2017 8:53:46 PM)

I agree, CTGW is fun and fast, but it last very little in your pc, it is shallow, gets repetitive and doesn't feel historically right.

tog34 -> RE: World War 1 version of this game (3/14/2017 12:48:43 AM)

I'd pay good cash for a ww1 expansion, I like how this game plays out and I think it'd work perfectly with ww1. SC1 ww1 game looks really awesome! but dated of course so I new install of that would be so so nice.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI