Adding a component with a saved game? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding

RogerBacon -> Adding a component with a saved game? (3/28/2017 7:24:30 PM)

When modding in a new component do you have to start a new game? I saw my component in my saved game but when I tried to add it I got an index out of range crash.

rjord2021 -> RE: Adding a component with a saved game? (3/30/2017 7:20:41 PM)

It sounds like you may have a typo with the new component causing the out of index error.
If you are unable to find the problem send me a message and send me the components file and I can have a look at it for you.

Index out of range messages have been something I have encountered often over the last few years of modding.

RogerBacon -> RE: Adding a component with a saved game? (4/2/2017 8:43:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rjord1

It sounds like you may have a typo with the new component causing the out of index error.
If you are unable to find the problem send me a message and send me the components file and I can have a look at it for you.

Index out of range messages have been something I have encountered often over the last few years of modding.

Thanks rjord1. I just started a new game and everything was fine. I assume the list of components is saved with the save file and if you add more later on the saved game won't recognize them. Strange that they showed up as buildable components though.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI