OT: New Call of Duty game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

afspret -> OT: New Call of Duty game (3/31/2017 2:32:32 PM)

Found out yesterday that apparently Activision is going back to WWII for its next version of Call of Duty. I've checked both the Activision & Game Stop websites for any info on the game, titled "Call of Duty WWII", but couldn't find anything, though if you Google that title all kinds of stuff pops up about it. So is this an early April Fools stunt or is Activision finally answering my prayers?

crsutton -> RE: OT: New Call of Duty game (3/31/2017 3:11:43 PM)

I loved the older Call of Duty WWII titles. I spent a lot of time running around shooting up total strangers on line. Nowdays the graphics have gotten so good and intense that I can't play anymore. Or, it I do, I need to have a barf bag nearby.

btd64 -> RE: OT: New Call of Duty game (3/31/2017 3:43:42 PM)

I liked the first title the best. It just got to complicated after that. Grump.[:D]....GP

Revthought -> RE: OT: New Call of Duty game (3/31/2017 4:59:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: afspret

Found out yesterday that apparently Activision is going back to WWII for its next version of Call of Duty. I've checked both the Activision & Game Stop websites for any info on the game, titled "Call of Duty WWII", but couldn't find anything, though if you Google that title all kinds of stuff pops up about it. So is this an early April Fools stunt or is Activision finally answering my prayers?

Gross. FPS games make me sick--literally. I get motion sick when I play them.

Anachro -> RE: OT: New Call of Duty game (3/31/2017 5:00:23 PM)

Now if only there could be a real successor to Battlefield 1942.

SheperdN7 -> RE: OT: New Call of Duty game (3/31/2017 7:55:30 PM)

I'm shocked that there is even ANY Call of Duty lovers here[X(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI