From WitW to WITE (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Markojager -> From WitW to WITE (4/4/2017 2:57:54 PM)

Hi

I started to play War in the West a few months ago, now I want to play also War in the East, but I found the change more abruptly than I thought (as WITW is a more complete Grigsby game) do you have advises or do you know which are the greatest changes that I have to know in the transition?

gmtello -> RE: From WitW to WITE (4/4/2017 3:03:28 PM)

There aré 9 Pages from red lancer expalining differences . U have to search them in the witw forum . They were publish ed before witw release

Balou -> RE: From WitW to WITE (4/4/2017 5:11:04 PM)

Things totally different:
1) Air war/control of air space (in WitE almost non-existent)
2) On-map supply System (in WitE very simplified)

And btw, IMHO WitW is the more complete game. And the advice from gmtello is a good one.

gmtello -> RE: From WitW to WITE (4/10/2017 3:21:14 PM)

The big differences from Wite to witw part 1 to 9 by red lancer ( search in witw forums)

Markojager -> RE: From WitW to WITE (4/10/2017 9:59:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gmtello

The big differences from Wite to witw part 1 to 9 by red lancer ( search in witw forums)

Exactly what I needed, in that way it seems like a downgrade as most of the features in WITW are simpler in WITE, for obvious reasons, as I came late to this type of games I made the jump backwards, but It seems at least a little more simple than the management of hundreds of air squadrons, and it'll be a blast to play the whole eastern front with this level of control that the Gary's games have.

Zecke -> RE: From WitW to WITE (4/18/2017 10:58:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Markjager

quote:

ORIGINAL: gmtello

Exactly what I needed, in that way it seems like a downgrade as most of the features in WITW are simpler in WITE, for obvious reasons, as I came late to this type of games I made the jump backwards, but It seems at least a little more simple than the management of hundreds of air squadrons, and it'll be a blast to play the whole eastern front with this level of control that the Gary's games have.

very funny your fair fight¡ your right; ask BILL what happend with The australians in secon worl war

gmtello -> RE: From WitW to WITE (4/19/2017 9:06:42 AM)

I have played both games and as u say witw Is more complex than Wite but in the end Wite Is much more fun . One important diferenc e Not mentioned by red lancer Is the time needed to play a turn much bigger in wite

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI