Is True Multiplayer Coming (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

wallas -> Is True Multiplayer Coming (4/4/2017 9:59:05 PM)

As an example if I want to play Romania with 2 other steam friends as Italy and Germany is that coming ? I guess my question is this game staying 2 sided or is multi polar turn based real time in the works ?

battlevonwar -> RE: Is True Multiplayer Coming (4/4/2017 11:06:42 PM)

I could see Majors being turn based but Minors? I think Romania has 5-6 Units, wouldn't that be a bad idea and take too much time up? An Average PBEM turn is about 15-20 minutes if you Micro-Analyze but as far as fun and giving people Majors and playing a very long game. Like a Month long I could see that.

I'd rather see Strategic Command Global and giving the US and Japan a role along with the British Empire incorporated. Much like Axis and Allies did but that would be so big and so ambitious I don't know if that will ever be done!

elmo3 -> RE: Is True Multiplayer Coming (4/4/2017 11:25:19 PM)

I could be wrong but I don't see that happening. This isn't Europa Universalis.

battlevonwar -> RE: Is True Multiplayer Coming (4/4/2017 11:46:04 PM)

True, Hexagon wargaming just isn't as popular as RTS. Although if the Devs knew it would sell like pancakes at the IHOP they would do it?

SC2 did do a Pac Campaign. Of course combining the two would probably be a World in Flames nightmare, can you imagine the time needed to do that? With this engine shortened still...

wallas -> RE: Is True Multiplayer Coming (4/5/2017 4:18:56 PM)

Game is excellent just the way it is, but a true multi polar experience like a paradox game would make it amazing. Just my thoughts but as it stands its excellent and full worth my dollars spent.[:)]

Dmondragon75 -> RE: Is True Multiplayer Coming (4/5/2017 6:29:33 PM)

Yep this game is not Europa Universalis. Different idea, shorter time, made for ppl who luv turn based strategies

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI