Can't Install Battle of Britain Mod (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Order of Battle : World War II >> Tech Support

bssybeep -> Can't Install Battle of Britain Mod (4/10/2017 5:38:01 AM)

This is confusing. I'm a purchaser of the original order of battle. Simple to install, had the BoB mod running fine.

Now it's been changed to this Order of Battle WWII and I can't get anything working. I install and patch the new OOBWWII but when I attempt to install the BoB mod it says I have to own one of the campaigns. Well, I do own the original US and Japanese campaign, but I can't figure out where to enter my serial #. The game never asks me to enter the #. Even when I try starting the US or Japanese campaigns, I don't see where to enter the serial #. So I'm stuck in demo mod.

So the question is, where do I enter my serial # so I can install the BoB mod?

thanks

bssybeep -> RE: Can't Install Battle of Britain Mod (4/10/2017 5:56:00 AM)

I would think when I click to install the BoB campaign the game would prompt me for my serial #. Or prompt me when I first start the US or Japanese campaigns.

I also have another problem. I installed some custom single player scenarios in my games/OOB/scenarios but I still cannot see the scenarios in game. All I see under the scenario tab are the boot camp scenarios.

VPaulus -> RE: Can't Install Battle of Britain Mod (4/10/2017 9:51:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bssybeep

I would think when I click to install the BoB campaign the game would prompt me for my serial #. Or prompt me when I first start the US or Japanese campaigns.

Register your US Pacifc and Rising Sun in your Matrix member's account with your Order of Battle: Pacific serial number.
Then download those campaigns from the member's area and install them.

quote:

ORIGINAL: bssybeep
I also have another problem. I installed some custom single player scenarios in my games/OOB/scenarios but I still cannot see the scenarios in game. All I see under the scenario tab are the boot camp scenarios.

Are you copying them to "\...\My Games\Order of Battle - WW2" or "\...\My Games\Order of Battle - Pacific" ?
Anyway, you should contact the modder who created those scenarios in the Slitherine forum:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=374

bssybeep -> RE: Can't Install Battle of Britain Mod (4/10/2017 6:11:23 PM)

thanks for the reply.

Registering my pacific game and downloading the campaign did the trick.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI