What Do the Partisans with Red Circles with / Through Them Mean? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

davidshq -> What Do the Partisans with Red Circles with / Through Them Mean? (4/11/2017 1:42:40 AM)

I'm working my way into Russia and notice when I press P to see partisans I see a lot of citizens have a partisan unit with a read circle with a slash through it. What does this mean?

Thanks,
Dave

dox44 -> RE: What Do the Partisans with Red Circles with / Through Them Mean? (4/11/2017 1:52:13 AM)

p.26 of manual i think is what you are looking for

davidshq -> RE: What Do the Partisans with Red Circles with / Through Them Mean? (4/12/2017 2:12:42 AM)

Thanks casebier! That is what I was looking for! Hoping maybe that unit icon can be added to the earlier list of unit symbols!

Also, I think what it is saying is that the circle/slash icons indicate that there are partisans there though they aren't visible and they are actively reducing supplies? But that placing a unit near them or on them will negate this effect?

BillRunacre -> RE: What Do the Partisans with Red Circles with / Through Them Mean? (4/13/2017 2:24:22 PM)

Placing a unit in or adjacent to a Partisan location will prevent the Partisans from activating.

The ones without a line through them will trigger a Partisan unit when they activate, whereas those with a line through them will just reduce the strength of nearby resources (i.e. your supply and income) when activated.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI