Feature Request: List of All Units, Mass Apply (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

davidshq -> Feature Request: List of All Units, Mass Apply (4/11/2017 3:18:45 AM)

It would be nice to be able to see a list of units and then be able to quickly apply changes across multiple units rather than needing to go to each unit in turn. For example, I might do this with upgrading. Show me a list of all my units capable of upgrading and I then choose to upgrade certain ones and it is done from the list instead of the actual unit.

W.R. Hutsell's games have an interface like this for viewing units, but you can't make changes to units from this interface...

FriendlyKomissar -> RE: Feature Request: List of All Units, Mass Apply (4/11/2017 3:57:23 PM)

Would certainly save time

But what I would also like to see is when you are purchasing units - you have to click for each of the upgrades you want. For every single unit even of the same type (e.g. armies). It would be nice to set the upgrades, i.e. level 2 infantry weapons, level 1 mobility without having to re-click for each one you add.

davidshq -> RE: Feature Request: List of All Units, Mass Apply (4/12/2017 2:10:29 AM)

That would be nice too!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI