[FIXED B936.4] Subs on a patrol won't ignore plotted course when attacking despite doctrine (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

MrNerd -> [FIXED B936.4] Subs on a patrol won't ignore plotted course when attacking despite doctrine (4/17/2017 1:26:37 PM)

Subs on patrol with doctrine ignore plotted course set to yes, do not ignore course when they should be heading for an enemy ship to destroy it. They also don't change behavior when the same doctrine is set to no. The only way to get them to head for the enemy is to remove the course with f3 + esc. Creating a new course while they are heading for the enemy makes them follow the course again. There's an example scenario attached. Build 936.2 was used to test the scenario with database 466. I noticed the bug only after the build 906.25, where this was apparently "fixed", but for me, it worked fine before updating to 906.25 and after that, the bug started to appear.

RoryAndersonCDT -> RE: Subs on a patrol won't ignore plotted course when attacking despite doctrine telling it to. (4/17/2017 3:17:55 PM)

Logged, thanks.

RoryAndersonCDT -> RE: Subs on a patrol won't ignore plotted course when attacking despite doctrine telling it to. (4/17/2017 5:13:24 PM)

Hi, I'm having difficulty downloading your uploaded scenario. Seems to be a problem with matrix forums.

Mind uploading your file to here http://upload.baloogan.com/?secure=2152017 and paste me the text you get after a successful upload?

RoryAndersonCDT -> RE: Subs on a patrol won't ignore plotted course when attacking despite doctrine telling it to. (4/17/2017 5:45:07 PM)

Please doublecheck that this is fixed in the next build [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI