CLOSED Looking for Allied opponent stock scenario 1 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

tomamars -> CLOSED Looking for Allied opponent stock scenario 1 (4/19/2017 3:43:32 PM)

IJ payer with average experience in WITP AE but huge desire to finish this humongous game at last. Willing to put a lot of time and effort into this but expects an opponent who will not drop the game until the end. Also I'll do an AAR while playing. Is there someone up to the challenge? [X(]
PS: Since I never played human opponent before on this scale, I'd prefer as standard game as possible, just to see how it goes. If you have some preferences you'd like to include into the game, please note me in advance. Also, I tried to start two games in past two weeks and both ended before Dec.9. - I'd like if it wouldn't be the case this time. If you are not 100% you are up for it, better don't start anything. I know, I sound like a single woman older than 35... [:D]

Aurorus -> RE: Looking for Allied opponent stock scenario 1 (4/19/2017 4:16:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tomamars

IJ payer with average experience in WITP AE but huge desire to finish this humongous game at last. Willing to put a lot of time and effort into this but expects an opponent who will not drop the game until the end. Also I'll do an AAR while playing. Is there someone up to the challenge? [X(]

What types of house rules are you thinking about?

tomamars -> RE: Looking for Allied opponent stock scenario 1 (4/19/2017 4:22:16 PM)

Nothing special, no 4E naval under 10.000 comes to mind. I'm also thinking of realistic R&D to make things even more challenging...

tomamars -> RE: Looking for Allied opponent stock scenario 1 (4/24/2017 12:48:52 PM)

Thread restarted. Allied opponent wanted for Scen001 game. No house rules as far as I'm concerned, this would be a learning game for me. Contanct me if you are interested.

BLStu -> RE: Looking for Allied opponent stock scenario 1 (4/24/2017 4:47:30 PM)

Hey tomamars, I'm interested. This would be my first PBEM. Could probably crank out a turn every couple of days, possibly faster.

Sundowners -> RE: Looking for Allied opponent stock scenario 1 (4/24/2017 4:47:42 PM)

I am experienced Allied player, but no Grand Campaign yet. Would like to try this. Recommend that we use 2 day turns or we may never actually finish the game. I am in East Coast US, so a time difference will exist. Should be fun most of all.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI