Help with Engineer Problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

deadprez -> Help with Engineer Problem (4/26/2017 10:17:12 PM)

Hello WITPAE community. Any assistance with the following problem would be greatly appreciated.

It is March '42, I am the Allies vs Japanese AI and Adak will not expand. I'm trying to expand Port, Airfield and Fortifications but it will not budge from 0%/0%/10%. I have had the engineer unit (110th USA Base Force) on there for 2 months and nothing will expand. Engineers are set to Combat/Defend. Recently, I brought over another Engineer unit (112th USA Base Force) and still nothing. In February, the climate was "Cold Zone" but since March 1st, it has been "Temperate Zone." Adak currently has around 12k supply. I am at a loss here. I thought ALL engineer units could at least expand bases, even if very slowly. Thank you in advance for any help.

Dragoastro -> RE: Help with Engineer Problem (4/26/2017 10:35:17 PM)

Job is to make sure that your engineer units actually have engineered devices some engineer units do not have engineer devices and these are required to expand infrastructure.

bartrat -> RE: Help with Engineer Problem (4/26/2017 10:36:39 PM)

As Dragostro said make sure the Engineer units have engineer squads in it.

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: Help with Engineer Problem (4/26/2017 10:57:08 PM)

110th has none.

deadprez -> RE: Help with Engineer Problem (4/26/2017 10:58:29 PM)

ok thanks guys!

BBfanboy -> RE: Help with Engineer Problem (4/27/2017 4:38:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bartrat

As Dragostro said make sure the Engineer units have engineer squads in it.

Right - "engineer unit" is just a unit "type" for grouping/sorting things in the list of all the units in the game. Because some BF types have actual engineers/engineer vehicles and because air support troops do an engineer type duty (fixing airplanes), all BFs are in this category.

And if your engineer pools are low, some newly arrived BFs may not have their engineers yet. The easiest way to check is to hover your cursor over the unit icon and it will say if there are any engineer points in the unit (letter E followed by a number).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI