Forum Request: Could we have a forum dedicated to feature suggestions? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

davidshq -> Forum Request: Could we have a forum dedicated to feature suggestions? (4/30/2017 12:01:57 AM)

Hi Hubert/Bill,

I was wondering if you guys would be willing to add a sub-forum that specifically deals with feature requests / enhancements /etc. ? I feel like I'm clogging up the main forum and would also love to easily be able to see what has been suggested by myself and others in one centralized location. :)

Just a thought,
Dave

Leadwieght -> RE: Forum Request: Could we have a forum dedicated to feature suggestions? (4/30/2017 1:18:12 PM)

+1

sPzAbt653 -> RE: Forum Request: Could we have a forum dedicated to feature suggestions? (4/30/2017 1:41:06 PM)

Change your thread title to Suggested Features and there you go.

davidshq -> RE: Forum Request: Could we have a forum dedicated to feature suggestions? (5/1/2017 4:30:23 AM)

I could do that, but then everyone's features get lumped into one thread, which doesn't make them easy to parse out from one another quickly.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI