Conquest Of Japan Problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

GaPete_slith -> Conquest Of Japan Problem (4/30/2017 6:18:45 AM)

In this game Japan was conquered by the US, on the turn previous to this one. I go through the next turn no problem but when I get to the conquest phase, it says Germany has conquered Japan, and wants to throw every allied unit in Japan off the Island. That's a lot, including ground units that can't relocate. I also noticed that Japan still remains flagged US or CW. I've had some minor issues with this in the Pacific in previous games. Island chains, once conquered by Japan, can't be reconquered except to physically move through every single hex. Hong Kong has had similar problems. I have included a zip of the game file here, it's in the USSR production phase, just move past that and the bug will kick in. Would be nice if this can be fixed somehow so I can finish this game. Thanks

Centuur -> RE: Conquest Of Japan Problem (4/30/2017 10:57:47 AM)

There is a lot of very strange behaviour during the conquest phase in this game. It's a critical bug.

GaPete_slith -> RE: Conquest Of Japan Problem (4/30/2017 12:04:06 PM)

Ah, thanks for letting me know I'm not alone. Yeah I would call this one a very critical bug. Right now, I'd settle for a work around just so I can finish this game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI