Updated manual with v 1.12? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

downtown -> Updated manual with v 1.12? (5/12/2017 2:29:31 PM)

Hello,

Purchasing V1.12 is a no-brainer for me once it comes out as I thoroughly enjoy the game. I enjoy having the manual open either on the PC or printed out on my desk while playing as I still have a lot to learn. Will there be an updated manual released with the 1.12 version which will include sections for all the new functions?[sm=sign0031.gif]

Dimitris -> RE: Updated manual with v 1.12? (5/13/2017 8:52:14 AM)

Hi,

We will very shortly update the Manual Addendum pages to include the new major features (and minor ones too) of v1.12.

Thanks!

chops -> RE: Updated manual with v 1.12? (5/13/2017 10:11:07 PM)

Will you please create the Manual Addendum and the Mega-FAQ in downloadable PDF format?

kentcol -> RE: Updated manual with v 1.12? (5/14/2017 4:51:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chops

Will you please create the Manual Addendum and the Mega-FAQ in downloadable PDF format?

Yes, please!

chops -> RE: Updated manual with v 1.12? (5/19/2017 8:22:11 PM)

I am sure you guys have been busy with the release of COW, however, when you have a chance please give us an update on whether or not the Manual Addendum and Mega FAQ will be available for download in PDF format. It would be very helpful to be able to view these documents on a tablet, and perform searches quickly.

Also, on the warefaresims.com website, please add dates next to the download links for the Database Images & Descriptions Add-ons. The Community Scenario download and Stylised download both have dates associated.

Thank you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI