v 1.03 Editor Crash (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support

StrategyGamer -> v 1.03 Editor Crash (5/18/2017 8:27:48 PM)

I have a old scenario that I made when the game was first made. I made significant progress on it, though I never completed it.
I had to reinstall windows not too long ago on this computer, though I kept my personal files. I then deleted the old Strategic Command WWII files (Uninstall didn't work) and reinstalled Strategic Command, and it worked. I then put my old scenario back in the documents folder to open it, and tried to open it, though getting this:

FAILED(draw_resource_strength_value_on_map_surface): Segmentation violation

It loaded previously, though I am not sure if the reinstall of windows/SCW is what messed it up
I did accidentally delete it, moving it into the trash bin, course I got it back out of the trash bin, but I am not sure if that is the problem.

Help? [:(]

Note: If you need the scenario files, then you can have them to fix them, if you can of course, just ask.

Hubert Cater -> RE: v 1.03 Editor Crash (5/19/2017 1:25:25 PM)

Hi StrategyGamer,

Best bet is to indeed send over the files so I can take a closer look... can you package it up and send it over via WeTransfer (http://wetransfer.com) or in a Dropbox link etc.

Please send to support@furysoftware.com

Hubert

StrategyGamer -> RE: v 1.03 Editor Crash (5/21/2017 2:05:17 AM)

It seems like WeTransfer didn't work, I'll try dropbox then...

So I sent the dropbox link via Gmail. Do not be alarmed at the fact that the names of this account and my Gmail are different. I simply am too lazy to change it. [8|]

Hubert Cater -> RE: v 1.03 Editor Crash (5/21/2017 6:02:00 PM)

Got it thanks and I'll send you an email on my findings.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI