Game extends over top/bottom of screen (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

Jordan767 -> Game extends over top/bottom of screen (5/22/2017 10:34:09 PM)

When I play WitE on my computer (1366 by 768 widescreen, Windows 10) the windowed version extends under the toolbar (and the top bar over the top of the screen but that's not a big deal) while the fullscreen version's window fits within the screen but cuts the top and bottom of the game off. I can drag my toolbar to the side of the screen from the bottom but this is a frustrating workaround to have to use. What can/should I do about this?

swkuh -> RE: Game extends over top/bottom of screen (5/22/2017 11:24:23 PM)

Same here... put the tool bar on the side is only fix I know. Works OK for me, though.

moses -> RE: Game extends over top/bottom of screen (6/1/2017 6:44:29 PM)

OK fixed it. I had this problem and had about given up. Finally got it to work perfect.

I went to the highest resolution 1920 x 1080. Then went to display settings and changed the font to 100%.
I had done this many times before on other resolutions and thought I had it on the smallest resolution already.
But once at 1920 x 1080 when I did it, the font was at 150% size. I moved the slider to 100% and everything now fits nicely into the screen.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI