Combat replay doesn't show LCU movements (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

tomamars -> Combat replay doesn't show LCU movements (5/25/2017 12:45:17 PM)

In my last PBEM from turn 1 we had no animation of LCU movement in combat replay. All other parts of replay are working in standard fashion except this one. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.

m10bob -> RE: Combat replay doesn't show LCU movements (5/25/2017 12:55:27 PM)

In the preference screen at the beginning of the game, do you have your LCU combat animations set to "on"?

This will be a variable setting....

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: Combat replay doesn't show LCU movements (5/25/2017 1:05:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tomamars

In my last PBEM from turn 1 we had no animation of LCU movement in combat replay. All other parts of replay are working in standard fashion except this one. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.

In AI games the display shows LCUs marching across the land, especially in Strat mode. In PBEM games it does not.

tomamars -> RE: Combat replay doesn't show LCU movements (5/26/2017 8:00:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: m10bob

In the preference screen at the beginning of the game, do you have your LCU combat animations set to "on"?

This will be a variable setting....

Thanks, I'll try that.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullwinkle58

quote:

ORIGINAL: tomamars

In AI games the display shows LCUs marching across the land, especially in Strat mode. In PBEM games it does not.

Does that mean there is never movement animation in combat replay in PBEM games? This is my first so I wouldn't know...

Dutch_slith -> RE: Combat replay doesn't show LCU movements (5/26/2017 10:34:41 AM)

Yes. No animation of LCU movement in PBEM. You have to take some notes...

tomamars -> RE: Combat replay doesn't show LCU movements (5/26/2017 10:43:53 AM)

Thanks. Seems like I'm in college again...

Mikawa -> RE: Combat replay doesn't show LCU movements (1/7/2018 6:13:22 PM)

Is there also no LCU movement animation in Face to Face play? thx

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI