UK Fighters in Russia? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> The War Room

GeneralJackDRipper -> UK Fighters in Russia? (5/30/2017 11:17:02 PM)

After chasing the Luftwaffen from Western Europe with my tech'd up RAF, I've noticed they don't have much of a use in the European theater. As such, I've gotten creative thinking about how to use them more effectively elsewhere. Does anyone know if I transport fighters from Africa up through the Middle East to the Russian theater, would they be able to take advantage of Russian supply resources and thus become an effective resource (rather than investing as the Russians in Advanced Aircraft tech)?

GeneralJackDRipper -> RE: UK Fighters in Russia? (5/31/2017 2:42:25 AM)

Some Hotseat experimentation revealed that it is in fact possible to get RAF fighters into Russia via Middle East and they are as effective in Russian airspace as Russian fighters. Interesting little experiment...

geordietaf -> RE: UK Fighters in Russia? (5/31/2017 12:38:59 PM)

You are following in the footsteps of history. RAF, RAAF and RCAF all operated in Russia at various times between 1941 and 1944. Look for 151 Wing RAF on Wikipedia.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI