Small DLC (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

DannyJim_slith -> Small DLC (6/2/2017 10:38:58 AM)

Hi All

I've bought all of the DLC and Campaigns but am struggling.

After a day at work I simply don't have the time or energy for the huge scenarios. Is there any chance that we could have a small Campaign based around a small group such as STANAVFORLANT or similar?

I'm worrying that the simulation is leaving me behind with the push for ever larger scenarios.

Primarchx -> RE: Small DLC (6/2/2017 12:58:12 PM)

Monster scenarios are fun but they are a handful and take a lot of time and effort to pull off. I did a series of small air actions last December just to emphasize how fun and challenging small-unit play can be.

DannyJim_slith -> RE: Small DLC (6/2/2017 1:11:17 PM)

Are they in the community packs? Have you a link please?

Primarchx -> RE: Small DLC (6/2/2017 1:38:58 PM)

They're the Strike Commander series and were in the Community Pack a couple of months back. Have fun!

Phoenix100 -> RE: Small DLC (6/2/2017 3:45:18 PM)

I'm interested too, Primarchx, but can't find anything about Strike Commander in the present (Matrix) community pack. What were the actual titles of the scenarios, please?

Cheers.

UPDATE: Found them now in the mods section. Thanks. Do I need to manually update them to the latest DB, to run with the latest CoW build, or are they ok, as is?

Primarchx -> RE: Small DLC (6/2/2017 5:51:35 PM)

They haven't been updated since I submitted them so a DB update would probably be good.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI